GLOBALGAP – GRASP
The GLOBALGAP – GRASP (Globalgab Risk Assessment on Social Practices) standard is an extension of the GLOBALGAP standard and includes the application of good social practices in the primary sector. Assessment issues are the health, safety, and well-being of the employees. It is an asset for the producers as it helps them adopt good social practices while offering safe products and protection of human resources.
The GLOBALGAP standard is addressed to:
This standard can be applied to both individual producers and groups of producers.
Benefits of implementing the standard:
- Increase in product sales due to the competitive advantage
- Increase of the added value of the product
- Opening to new demanding foreign markets
- Awareness of the consumer public due to the social character of the standard
- Ideal working environment and consequently the efficiency improvement of the employees