ISO 50001: 2018
The ISO 50001: 2018 standard sets the requirements for the establishment, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of an Energy Management System EnMS, thus enabling the company to follow a systematic approach to achieve continuous improvement of energy efficiency. It emphasizes on activities that affect energy performance, regardless of the amount, use, or types of energy it uses, by setting goals and objectives and delivering measurable results.
The ISO 22005: 2007 standard is addressed to:
All categories of companies, regardless of their size or the services / products they offer.
Benefits of applying the standard:
- Management and reduction of energy consumption costs
- More effective risk management
- Increase of the profits by reducing fines
- Increase of the profits by better managing the energy resources and by reducing the greenhouse gas emissions
- Increasing interest from customers that focus on companies that follow environmentally friendly policies
- Creating opportunities for opening to foreign markets