AB Agricultural Insurance
The company AB Vassilopoulos has developed a system for selecting and controling the suppliers of fresh fruits and vegetables, while guiding and training them in innovative agricultural practices. During the process there are three control levels:
- Quality evaluation upon receipt
- Pesticide residue evaluation
- Suppliers’ inspection – in the processing company or on the plot
The purpose of this system, is the evaluation of the suppliers while ensuring the production of safe and quality products.
AB Agricultural Insurance is addressed to:
Either individual producers or groups of producers that supply AB Super Market chain with their products.
Benefits of applying the standard:
- It ensures the quality of the final product and consequently the satisfaction and trust of the customers due to the production of safe products
- It improves the image of the company to all members (staff, customers)
- It can be applied at the same time with other quality standards
- It promotes transparency in production processes and ensures traceability